Video recording and presentation slides
CHP Gas Engine Oil Fundamentals
The World Biogas Association and Texaco Lubricants invited the biogas industry to our webinar on 2nd December to watch presentations and discuss questions
- the basics of Gas Engine Oil Lubrication & Antifreeze Coolants
- an overview of the function of these critical components to the operation of your engine
- insight on the impact and consequences of sub-optimal performance
- the basics of lubrication, function of the lubricant and its composition, selecting the correct oil for operation, the value of oil condition monitoring
- the importance of choosing the correct coolant, the function of this critical fluid
Host: Andy Moseley, Technical Support Specialist, Texaco Lubricants
My early career started in the oil analysis laboratories at Century Oils (which later became part of Fuchs) in Hanley, Staffordshire back in 1984, followed by two years at a waste oil re-refinery, which at that time was a new venture to the UK.
Six years as the Laboratory Manager at an acetate ester manufacturing plant led me to joining Chevron Texaco, as it was then, in 2004 where I have been ever since working in Technical Support for the UK, Ireland and Export markets (including several European countries, Russia and Kyrgyzstan). Support is provided to in-country distributors as well as to some direct customers and the role is varied covering all segments of the lubricants business.