Biogas industry leaders announce innovative global partnership Integrated Biogas Alliance to provide integrated biogas solutions
The Integrated Biogas Alliance (IBA) will be one of the largest global partnerships in the world to offer state of the art, turnkey technology solutions for turning virtually any organic waste into renewable energy and organic fertilizers.
The founding members of the IBA include AB Energy (Italy), Eisenmann Corporation (USA), Entsorga (Italy), Greenlane Renewables (Canada), and Tietjen (Germany), all internationally recognized technology companies with long track records of success in the biogas industry.
These companies have joined forces on a non-exclusive basis to provide the global biogas industry with a unique, fully integrated organic waste to renewable energy platform solution. This platform solution will lower the inherent risks facing developers, investors and EPC’s in developing biogas plants, lowering project execution risks and improving their bankability. With its global footprint, reach and supply chain, the IBA has the capability to process virtually any organic waste including livestock, food and green waste, generating both renewable natural gas as well as compost and other organic fertilizers for projects anywhere in the world. Extracting biogas from organic waste means not only producing bio-energy and other fuels from renewable sources, but at the same time drastically reduce CO2 emissions in compliance with the targets set by the Kyoto Protocol and the Paris Agreement to fight climate change.
“The IBA partnership brings together industry leaders with proven technologies who recognize the need for an integrated platform solution approach to advancing the deployment of biogas plants around the world. All our partners have long standing reputations for quality delivery, execution excellence and customer satisfaction and we are thrilled to be joining forces with such a world-class group of companies. The market is definitely pulling us towards providing customers with a total solution, where they can more easily optimize the full economic, agronomic and environmental value chain of products from the plant, driving stronger ROI, enabling more circular economy benefits while reducing project implementation and financing risk. We are also excited to bring our combined expertise to support the industry in lowering greenhouse gas emissions, something the IBA is passionate about.”, declared Christopher Maloney, newly-elected president of IBA.
- AB Energy is a company part of AB Group, with headquarter in Orzinuovi, Italy operating in the field of engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and maintenance of cogeneration solutions for any application.
- Eisenmann Corporation, with headquarter in Crystal Lake, Illinois (USA) has been operating for over 35 years in the field of environmental technologies providing engineering and design, systems integration, installation and commissioning support and after sale service for their semi-dry anaerobic digestion solutions for multiple organics applications. Eisenmann has their AD technology deployed in almost 100 biogas plants around the world.
- Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Tortona (Italy) and active in Europe, the Americas and Africa the Entsorga Group is among the leading companies in the sector of green technologies. Entsorga is one of the first movers in the design and construction of waste treatment plants to handle the entire waste treatment cycle. Nowadays has a wide portfolio of waste treatment technologies and offers a wide range of services from design to construction and plant management.
- Greenlane Renewables is a pioneer in the rapidly emerging renewable natural gas (RNG) market. As a leading global provider of biogas upgrading systems, we help waste producers, gas utilities, and project developers do more with biogas, helping them turn a low-value product into a high-value low-carbon renewable resource.
- Tietjen is a privately held company with its roots in grinding, particle size reduction and separation since 1929. Headquartered in Hemdingen near Hamburg, Germany, the company offers a full range of process equipment and services for the animal feed production and the treatment of biomasses, such as food recycling, ethanol production and the biogas industry.