WBA-CIC webinar – Biogas in Italy: market, regulation and innovation
We invite WBA members to join an exclusive webinar on Monday, 29th October at 10.00 to 11.00 GMT, discussing “Biogas in Italy: market, regulation and innovation.”
The webinar is only for members of WBA and the Italian Compost and Biogas Consortium (Consorzio Italiano Compostatori – CIC). It is relevant as both our associations will be participating in Ecomondo 2018 in Rimini, Italy on 6th-9th November – the international trade fair for material and energy recovery and sustainable development.
The webinar will:
• introduce WBA and CIC members to each other
• discuss opportunities, challenges and inspiring case studies in Italy, especially biogas from biowaste
• inform CIC members about WBA’s work to promote biogas internationally
• inform WBA members about CIC’s work to promote biogas in Italy
Speakers will be:
• Alberto Confalonieri, Chair of the Technical Committee at CIC
• David Newman, President of WBA
Delegates will be able to send in questions before and during the webinar.
We look forward to engaging in a stimulating discussion with you!
You must be logged in to view the rest of the content on this page.
To request a login and password, contact Robert Zlokower at firstname.lastname@example.org and +44 (0) 20 3735 8116
If you have login details, please enter them below.